Conference has concludedThe 2013 ANZIAM conference is over. You can view the final schedule and proceedings on the Conference Programme page.
About ANZIAM 2013
ANZIAM, a division of the Australian Mathematical Society, is the professional association for industrial and applied mathematics in Australia and New Zealand. The annual conference of ANZIAM is an established gathering of applied mathematicians, scientists and engineers, which will be hosted by the NSW Branch in 2013. The host city of Newcastle is only two hours north of Sydney, and the venue is the Newcastle City Hall, centrally located close to transport, beaches and restaurants.
We are pleased to announce that the following speakers having accepted invitations to present lectures at ANZIAM 2013:
- Dr Heinz Bauschke
- University British Columbia, Kelowna
- Professor Keith Devlin
- Stanford University
- CARMA/AMSI Speaker for Mathematics of Planet Earth
- Professor Matthias Ehrgott
- University of Auckland
- Professor G. Bard Ermentrout
- University of Pittsburgh
- Professor Chris Glasbey
- BIOSS Edinburgh
- Professor Graeme Hocking
- Murdoch University
- Professor Hanna Kokko
- The Australian National University
- ANZIAM Medalist Professor Robert McKibbin
- Massey University
- Michell Medalist Matthew Simpson
- Queensland University of Technology
For biographies and links, please visit our speakers page.
Registrations for ANZIAM 2013 are now closed.
The deadline for abstract submissions has passed and abstracts are now closed.
If you are attending ANZIAM 2013, you might be interested in these:
- Mathematics in Industry Study Group (MISG) 2013 (Brisbane, 29 Jan-2 Feb)
- Collective Motion and Swarm Behaviour Workshop (Newcastle, 8 Feb)
- South Pacific Optimization Meeting (SPOM) 2013 (Newcastle, 9-12 Feb)
- Engineering Mathematics and Applications Conference (EMAC) (Brisbane, 1-4 Dec 2013)